Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Our Very Own Glorious Days

Assalamualaikum all.
Welcome to my fourth post of 2016.
Another 2months of abandonment ~to be expected!
My usually noisy self went all quiet dis year eyy?
Duhh! Not dat everyone noticed I was out of radar.
So, no biggy.
I've had a fun filled few weeks though since I last blogged.
March was all about Husbeast and Young-Man, while April was more like a month of a big celebration for us and our family.

Wut was it on March?
Da most sweaty, lack of sleep, tiresome plus happy, memorable and thankful month for us.
We go for da good news 1st, shall we?
My other half received a confirmation letter of his new job.
New? Well I might don't have enuff time to tell you guys a story about a Husband whois willing to give up his career so he could take care of his sick wife in a hospital.
Yep, Husbeast was once jobless for a month plus minus when he decided to quit.
He wrote his resignation letter in front of me, while we were in IJN.
Wut da hell was he thinking???
Trust me, I was da 1st to ask him dat question.
His answer was very brief...He's thinking about me. 


Husbeast and his promise. I'm soooo touched. He's now a staff of University of Reading, Malaysia. Started his job there after 10 days we checked-out from IJN last year. his good deeds got a great returns right on.


took us for a little tour around his work place. ouh it's beautiful indeed. another 'smart-a*s spoil brat' learning centre dat have a complete high-end facilities. pheww!

On the other date of March, we were under attack with a very contagious virus.
Young-Lady brought home chicken-pox from her kindy.
She pass it to her dad and lil' brother as well.
So all 3 of 'em were down to da virus for a total of 3 weeks.
We've been 'hibernating' since then to prevent it from spreading out.
Unfortunately, it was also Young-Man's 1st birthday sumwhere around dat.
So...yup, an indoor small celebration for him.
After a week of full recovery, we went out for a movie. 
Da 1st timer (Young-Man) seems to enjoy it.
We did have fun.  

one small cake and a simple pizza dinner set for my boy's birthday. Guess who did blow da candle? (da diva-like sister) Totally!!! ha ha ha

great gift from Husbeast to his son but even more great with our presence. Tumpang sekaki! Well, da more da merrier. Haven't you heard of dat? ^_*

April was a month of birthdays.
My birthday along with my dad's and my parents in law's.
Not forgetting our 7th wedding anniversary.
Literally it's a month where I always put on a lot of weight.
Me and Husbeast had a lunchdate on our anni...another lunchdate on my birthday...and a family dinner to celebrate all the April born.
Husbeast's side.
Enuff said, I'm blessed with all these beautiful heart peeps around me.



you guys spotted sumthing, don't you? I know rite? I wore 'tudung makcik' on my wedding. I was very naive when it comes to da 'latest fashion' back then. Well, am now too actually. But since my other half thought I looked beautiful, so...belasah ajelah. (dia sorang aje yg rasa pun)


 dinner treat at The SteakHouse from Husbeast on our wedding anniversary day. We both agreed dat dis year would be a 'no gifts' year for us. but recently my other half had a short term memory lost. He's aware dat I couldn't live without perfume, and my dressing table is not dat crowded anymore. So he got a present for me. While I had nothing to give him. ~sigh! Btw, I'm da type of girl who'd go for a clean floral and citrusy fresh kinda smell and Valentino is nothing like dat at all. It's  deep, warm n kinda sexy. But as I grew older, Husbeast would like me to try sumthing new. I think I could handle dat now. Thank you Hunny. Mmuuaahhh!

 a one day dating play for us on my birthday. We went for a movie in da morning and had a great lunch later on. It was a good day to be happy, so...why not? 

Husbeast gathered his family for a steamboat feast to celebrate the April born in da family. Did I tell you dat it's typical for me to put on weight in April onwards? Now dat you guys know da reason, which is absolutely not my fault...I'm relieved. kah!

We're entering da second week of May already.
I've just been so busy lately dat I deserted my blog.
Everything is kinda different now.
Even some of our routine were changed completely after we had a new member(Young-Man) in da family.
But I think I'm doing very well working on a lot of cool new stuff.
Personally...I like busy.
So no whining.
I guess I'll be back in here whenever I'm ready with a bunch of stories.
Till we meet again folks.  



No comments: