Followers

Sunday, January 5, 2014

it was not meant to be...

Finally, da deal is off. 
Yup...It's not gonna be a burden for us (especially me) anymore.
Da reason? Well...simply because we couldn't afford it.
And so, we called it off.
It's sad but things were not meant to be ours.
Mungkin kami belum layak untuk memiliki.
Mungkin bukan itu yang sesuai untuk kami.
Segalanya mungkin, and we (especially me) have to take it with an open heart.
Allah ada perancangan-Nya tersendiri buat kami sekeluarga.
Inhale...Exhale...I'm ok.
Let's keep it up and start it all over again. ~yeaarrgghh!

So today is da first day Johor memulakan hari bekerja pada hari Ahad setelah sekian lama.
Which means my weekend will be on Friday and Saturday.
I don't really mind about it actually.
I mean...weekend on wutever day is not gonna make any difference.
What's bothering me is...Husbeast's weekend is on Saturday and Sunday.
His company need to stick to dis because his Organisation receive direct order from London.
Terpaksa la synchronize kan everything to smooth out their administration.
Hari Sabtu ajelah yang ada for us to really bond together.
Nasib baik every night jumpa after work, kalau tak...memang tak terkata. ~nanges!

Saturday

I made sour cream choc-chips scones to start our day. and strawberry jam goes along really well with it.

and then sumone brought me and Young-Lady to Nusajaya and savor Nasi Ayam Penyet as our lunch. he said it's his usual lunch place and yes, it was delicious! no wonder he's willing to drive us there while our actual destination was to invade Plaza Kotaraya.

I love dis pic. we stop by at one of da Masjid to perform Zohor prayer after lunch. when I finish my solah, I saw her kinda reading one of da Quran dat provided. it's really common for me to bring her to Masjid along to solah, and I will always put on a telekung for her before I let her do her things while waiting for me to finish. usually she would just mimic my every move beside me. but dis one is very rare. coz I've never read Quran other than at our home. indeed dat children will do wutever they see their parents are doing. Alhamdulillah, may this will be prolonged and forever. ~luvliness!

we went to Plaza Kotaraya JB coz Husbeast said they have improved everything. from da parking lot to their premises. but when we got there, 50% of da place were empty! T__T  so we decided to have some sweet treats.

I'm happy when they're happy. so I didn't really sigh dat much for invading a half empty shopping mall. we could always turn da wheels to elsewhere. hik hik hik.

Sunday (today)


I woke up early in da morning feeling excited and nervous at da same time. starting from today, I will always need to prepare Young-Lady with these.


my baby is all grown now. it's her first day to school and watching her in full kindy uniform dis mornind made me tears a bit. she's so excited dat she literally shoo me and Husbeast away after 10 minutes she got into her class. may she will be fine throughout da whole year and learn lots of thing. ~luvliness!


it's Husbeast's off day today and I was on leave, so we (me actually) kinda wanna go sumwhere. and da first thing dat we could think of was...BREAKFAST! kacang pool Larkin is da best!


since we had a bunch of times in our hand, Husbeast decided to go to Tabung Haji. dis was a random destination. I wanted a decent date together actually but...seriously? Tabung Haji? as you wish la sayang.  -__-


  and he register us all for Hajj. it stated there on da slip dat we'll be going at 2067. Young-Lady will be 57 years old at dat time. are we managed to perform our Hajj by then? so guys, if you have enough money already in your TH account, go and have yourself register. da queue line is endless!


then we went to Angsana JB for some shopping and lunch break. got home at 1.05pm and all we did was just sleep. nice date huh? I bet it was. T__T 


dinner! seriously, I forgot how to cook again. sumone is really into dis kind of meal lately. but yeah...dis is seasonal. I need to get ready when he's back to his own self again later. 


3 comments:

:: Mrs.Eady :: said...

sedap nyer!

MumMe said...

we tried kacang pool at plaza kotaraya last year...we'll try Larkin's next.

Laura Azura Zainal said...

Bertabah dear. N happy always