Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm ready to be evaluated.

Finally! I've done my SKT. ~weehhoooo!
Tinggal ammount and statistic untuk bulan December aje left to be completed later.
I feel so good okeyh.
Last year memang I pening kepala dengan da way my department do their SKT.
Terlalu detail and sangat rumit I rasa.
But when I started to be familiar with all da workflows here.
I manage to do everything smoothly.
So there you go, SKT's done even before my Boss naik cuti. ~hurray!
And now...I love my life as a PmP(BA). he he he

today's dinner. senang sangat! pasta melayu aje. I made them fried rotini and we had our dinner at 7.40pm. how cool is dat? lepastu I dah tak buat apa2 langsung except for watching TV. bila baju sendat, bising! hak hak hak

Ada one of bloggers out there mintak I resepi choc-chip cookies yang I selalu buat for my family.
I ni bukanlah sumone yang will try every recipe dat you could find in da net.
Apatah lagi nak bastardize the ingredients to make it taste different and better. ~nanges!
Kalau da recipe dat I tried for da first time suits my family's appetite well, dat recipe is definitely a keeper for me.
And kebanyakan (literally all of them) baking recipe yang I ada is from my Aunt's old recipe book.
So if you never bake a cookies before...dis one is probably da best lah kot.
But if you did, do tell me which one is better ye? hu hu hu

So to all who is interested, I'm sharing da recipe here.
And to Laura Azura Zainal, thx for dropping by.

~Chocolate Chip Cookies~

2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp coarse salt or 1 tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
3/4 cup granulated sugar (I only use 2/4 cup)
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs (large size)
2 cups semi sweet good quality choc-chips (I add it to 2 1/2 cup)
1 cup chopped nuts (I omit dis) 

Preheat oven 375 f (around 190 c)
Combine flour, baking soda and salt together. 
In another bowl beat butter, granulated and brown sugar until its fluffy and creamy.
Add eggs one at a time followed by vanilla extract.
beat for another 2 or 3 seconds in high speed.
Lower da speed and gradually add in da flour mixture.
And then stir in da choc-chips and nuts.
Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Leave it on baking sheets for about 2 minutes.
And then transfer to cooling racks and let it cool completely.


Dat's it, simple and easy.
Trust me...kalau susah, I won't be making dis frequently.
Go and give it a try.
Kalau sedap...Alhamdulillah, kalau tak sedap...sabar je lah. ~pengsan!


2 comments:

Laura Azura Zainal said...

Thank u for da recipe. Will try it soon. Ada da leleh ailio I nie. Hahahaha

Kesuma Angsana said...

tq share resepi.. biskut ni mmg KA suka sgt !