Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

two different thing

Yes, I know it has been forever since I posted new entry.
I apologize for my slacking. 
And wow! Spider webs are everywhere. @__@
And believe me, I don't even have time to give it a good wipe. ~sigh!
Today, it's officially 'the last 10 nights' of Ramadhan.
So after dis entry...I won't be updating anything till Eid I suppose.
I wanna try my best to get in high gear for da remaining days.
May we all be blessed.  

23rd July (Tuesday)
My 1st nephew was born at KPJ Kluang.
Congratulation to my brother and his wife for the newborn.


27th July (Saturday)
Iftar & Tadarus @ Kluang.
My big family get together of once a year at my parent's house.

 
















3 comments:

Ratu Hatiku said...

Comelnya bby...
Best bila semua keluarga dpt berkumpul..mesti meriah gler :D

Jemarisuri said...

seronok dpt berkumpul together gini kan...sekali sekala jumpa pasti byk benda yg nk dishare...sis rindu saat itu^^

Uncle Lee said...

Hello Red Rose, I really enjoyed looking thru all the pics here. Very nice.
Saya mengambil peluang ini untuk mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri kepada semua rakan saya di Malaysia dan di mana jua anda bearada.

Selamat sejahtera kepada anda sekeluarga.
Semadikan satu lagu dalam hati mu dan semoga sentiasa ceria.
Teman mu dari Canada.
Lee.