Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

super quick 3 days update

Having a great Holiday?
I pun sama, sampai tak menyempat nak update.
So, lets have a look wut I got here.

We have dis on Monday...of course requested by Young-Lady.

and also another one of dis for Monday dinner coz Husbeast pulak yang mengidam (after seeing my maggie tom yam pic in here) T__T

and we have dis on Tuesday for dinner, fried chicken with chilli paste and oven baked potato. lunch was at my in laws but I forgot to snap da dishes.  -__-

and today, we dine on dis. ayam masak cuka berherba with stir fried belacan okra.

Happy with full stomach. Mission Accomplished!  ^__*

p/s: sorry for da low quality pics. I pun tak sure wut's wrong with my tiny Lumix.  T__T

11 comments:

||Sis aLeaSaRa|| said...

hye sis!rasanya better pasang kotak search kat blog ni.sng kitorang nk type "resipi or menu" nnt kuar semua resipi yg sedap2 sis masak tu hah ngehh ^^

IndaMarya said...

my dear, tk pa gambaq tak elok pun,asal yang dimakan tu ok.cngrats.for the effort made.makanan tu bukan just appeared on the table.They have to be cooked kan? so yr effort counts.

♥MAMASYAZA♥ said...

alahaiiiii lama tak makan pizza...sedapnyeeee

LiLy @ MaMaQiStInA said...

Sedapnye tgk ayam masak cuka berlada tu...yummeh..^^

Kesuma Angsana said...

amboi n3 3 in 1 yek hehehe but mmg nmpak sedap !

Kakzakie said...

Definitely stomach full during holidays:)

ashra said...

Hehe....asal masuk blog u,suka buat i terliur tau.....sgt sgt noti k.ngehehe.....

Ratu Hatiku said...

terliur pulak tgk maggi tu... :D

ummiross said...

Semua nampak sedap, tapi maggi juga yang paling mengancam, hehe..

CeqGu said...

Err belacan okra tu apa yer?

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Red Rose, I betul suka your quickie lunches. Very innovative.
That Magee mee looks delicious.
I too must have chilies every time I eat rice or noodles.
Ha ha, can't help smiling see you eat with chopsticks at home.

Long ago I had a Malay family friend...they, whole family all eat with chopsticks everyday.
As for me, I don't know how to makan with my fingers...and when being invited for dinner at Malay friend's homes, the Makcik will give me a spoon, ha ha. Sometimes I bring my own chopsticks...
Have a nice day.
Lee.