Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

am I breaking down?

I was on da verge of a great sadness.
I know, there must be times when we want to give up on wut we do.
Because it's too hard, too many misunderstandings occur.
And I know dat I need to take a deep breath, and need to go slow.
Office thingy is nothing compared to wut I've been through.
To my workload, my stressed out bosses, my mind-numbingly dull job...I got sumthing to tell.
Some days, I wish I could just quit on you guys and focus on being a mom and a wife.
It's like enuff is enuff! I'm done with everything.

................................................................ 
But I can't really articulate it and maybe I don't need to. 
Haaaiiihhh... entah lah.  T__T

our super simple dinner tonight. I guess those dishes really point out my emotion today. dull and boring! ~tapi still sedap kot. -__-

 may tomorrow will bring me some flowery moments to enjoy my life as a PmP(BA). ~ganbatte kudasaiii!!!

5 comments:

Ratu Hatiku said...

Semoga tabah menghadapi apa jua situasi yang berlaku ya... jgn sedih2...

Azmatun Ismail said...

Kuatkan semangat...tabahkan hati

|| a - j . E . E || said...

lauk yang simple itu adalah sangat lazat. hehehe :)

ashra said...

moga tabah ye ;) insyaallah ada jalan nya.

wanie amerie said...

salam..
sabar yer dear, in sha Allah, setiap kesusahan & kesedihan ada hikmahnya..