Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

farewell 2012, hello 2013!

2012 leave me with so much memories.
Some were very thoughtful and some were too bitter to remember.
Anyhow, those are da things which will be part of my life.
No matter how hard it was, how sad I felt, how happy I've made them, how hate some peeps to me...they were still part of me.
All dat I could say is just, I got no hatred with me to anybody.
If I did sumthing wrong, I'm sorry.
If peeps did sumthing harsh on me, I forgive.
I know I'm not perfect, I know I still got a very long way to go.
I still learning, revising, improving, enhancing and polishing myself to a better me.
I wanna free myself from grudge or any negative energy dat could worsen myself and peeps around me. ~especially my loved ones.
Let's gone be bygone, coz I have da future to concentrate on.
Wutever bad things dat happened to me in 2012 (and then), I took it as tests from God reminding me to improve myself.
I hope dis new year, I'll be able to face any test dat designed specifically for me by Him. ~insya Allah.
May god's mercy is always with me, my family, and those peeps who believes in Him.
I'm writing dis from my purest heart, and really mean it. ^__^ 
So, Hello 2013... bring it on. Hu hu hu.

I truly feel and believe dat no one has ever done anything wrong to me but I wanna beg you guys to forgive me for all my bad. 
Happy New Year to Everybody!
^__^
    

4 comments:

IndaMarya said...

Life is such, or we wont call it life if it is a smooth sailing journey all the way kan? Experience make you wiser.and you learn to appreciate life more.happy nw year to u too dear.

محمد رازيق said...

happy new year 2013 :)

RedRose said...

IndaMarya: exactly sis. I do agree dat everything did make me learn to be better than i used to be.

ajik: happy new year to you too bro. may your life will be full with good things.

Si Matatajam said...

Happy new Year dear...nice to know u n keep in touch..